in-house training catalogue
Press Release - October 20, 2008
TEC Awarded a Gold Canadian Award for Training Excellence from CSTD
Management Excellence Workshops
Excellence in Building Healthy
Best Practices in Selection and
Legislation: Understanding the
The In’s and Out’s of Health and
Are you interested
Contact Bonni Titgemeyer
by telephone at (905) 874-1035 extension 431 or by e-mail
Best Practices in Selection and Retention
Hiring Right the First Time
- Learn how to facilitate better hiring decisions by applying sound interviewing techniques such as behaviour-based interviewing;
- Learn how to evaluate and select appropriate candidates for your organization; and
- Learn how to check references for candidates.
The Value of Performance Reviews
- Understand the value of progress reviews as a business tool;
- Learn how to plan and conduct effective reviews that encourage individuals to maintain good performance and improve less desirable results; and
- Learn how to conduct coaching sessions to improve performance.
Managing Employees Using Effective Feedback and Discipline
- Learn a set of principles for giving effective feedback;
- Learn how to appropriately document disciplinary action; and
- Learn how to plan for and conduct effective feedback and discipline meetings.